Research Cloud (R-Cloud)
R-Cloud is the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory's (Dstl) marketplace for science and technology (S&T) research, providing ready access to the latest research opportunities. Leonardo is qualified in the following capability areas:
- C4ISR – This is the military command and control processes and infrastructure known as situational awareness.
- Counter Terrorism and Security – encompasses a broad range of technical areas
- Cyber – Research to understand the complexities and challenges of cyber systems
- Integrated Survivability – Is the systems engineering methodology to achieve optimum survivability at an affordable cost.
- Platform Systems – focuses on the application of Systems Engineering (SE) approaches to major platforms.
- Weapons – The development of, assessment, testing and advice on conventional and novel weapons technologies and systems that cover all aspects of weapon technologies.
Electronic Warfare & Cyber (EW&C) Framework
Leonardo is the prime contractor for Lot 1 and is partnered with BAE Systems Applied Intelligence on Lot 2 and Atlas Elektronik on Lot 3.
- Lot 1: Engineering Design, Manufacture & Assessment
- Lot 2: Cyber, Software & Modelling
- Lot 3: Sensor, Sensor System & Signature Measurement
- Lot 4: Trials & Capability Operations